Are you looking to give your bedroom a fresh look, but are worried about what it will cost you? The good news is that you can upgrade your decor on a budget by replacing or adding just a few items.
1. This sleek, portable alarm clock for a minimalist. You can set the display to be Voice Activated or stay on all the time. You can get one for $30.
2. An optical illusion LED lamp. You can get one for under $20.
3. Upgrade your nightstand to something more modern and light. You can get this X-leg nighstand in a variety of colors for $69.
4. Don’t have space for a proper nightstand? Here’s a cheap and easy solution for $15.
5. Laundry baskets tend to be so boring and are usually difficult to fit in the room’s decor. It’s time for an upgrade! This cute laundry basket can be all yours for $70.
6. You can give your walls a fresh look for as little as $7 with this beautiful wall sticker.
7. Get creative with your mirrors! You can order these removable wall sticker mirrors for $8.
8. Bedding can set the mood to the entire room. It can make your bedroom look cozy and warm in winters, sun-filled and light in summer. Here is a great summer option for $50.
9. Instead of a bedend bench, go for an ottoman for smart storage. Here is a beautiful vintage-style ottoman for under $190.
10. It’s summer. Time to put away your winter sweaters. Here’s a $29-solution if you don’t have space under your bed, but don’t want dull storage boxes ruining the decor of your bedroom.